View Single Post
Old 05-30-2016, 02:52 AM   #10 (permalink)
JennMarie

MO
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cairo Gunter
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Athena Riley Carmichael (Nee Smith)
| Avid#JennShipper | Flowers& &Butterflies | LoverOfCupcakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Runes? The boy was getting major looks now. MAJOR LOOKS! "I see and what about Runes is confusing a first year?" He did know that first years didn't take Runes, didn't he? This is why it looks so suspicious and all. "Earning points is a good thing for your house, but you should want to learn for the achievement of your own knowledge and goals, not to just get house points. " He would learn that though. The first years were always the most eager to earn the points and prove themselves.

"I'm headed to the library myself, why don't you walk with me and I can help you find some of those Rune books. I did always enjoy the subject when I was younger." So he could help the boy if needed. "Do you have your own book for reference when not in the library or were there certain Runes you were trying to figure out?" Yes he was quizzing the child, but it was his job to do.
"well, clearly I don't take Runes yet." he knew that and he knew the professor knew that, "But I was just trying to learn the basics so that when I get into it I already have a foot in the door so to speak." he walked with the man towards the library. "i'd like that... if you were to look and pull some books for me. I don't have any of my own which is why I was headed there." he pulled a piece of his red hair from his head and began to twrillls it between his fingers, something he did as a nervous habit. He was cool though, he just hated all the questions!