Thread: Artist Workroom
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2016, 11:25 PM   #24 (permalink)
Shanners

DMAC & DMC
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mozart Bronwyn #ee6600
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maebry Grimaldi #ff8d6d
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Theophilus Darcy

x7 x5
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
Every so often, Maddie would pause what she was doing to consider her work with a critical eye and then she'd be at it again with the fixing, blending, adjusting. The younger boy's advice seemed to have sparked a new sense of purpose in the brunette and the painting really had improved already.

"I think so, yeah." All leaders seemed to have their own take on what it meant to lead and inspire greatness in others. "I think you should decide if he's the sort of leader worthy of having his advice followed before you take anything he says to heart, though. That's what I'm going to do."
Miss Maddie was surely talented, there was no denying that. Rooney was completely in awe of her brush use and didn't more during from his perfect spot to be watching without interfering. It was never anyones place to interfere unless asked. "The left nasolabial fold isn't as defined as the right. Only slightly. Unless...you were going for that." Just another thing he'd noticed. And there he went...interfering without being asked. What an idiot. He supposed her last question stuck still for as long as he was sat watching and ignoring his own work over there.

"How are you going to decide that?"

[Grimoire]__________________________________________________ ____________