Thread: Artist Workroom
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2016, 05:23 PM   #22 (permalink)
TakemetotheBurrow

DERP & DMLE

Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanners View Post
"Yeah.. You're..welcome?" Roo still stuck around just to watch how she changed things around, pulling up another stool. If Miss Maddie really wanted him to get away then he'd go back to his own station, but he was intrigued by her art here and...this conversation, honestly. Maybe Miss Maddie had a point about conversing with their new leader. Maybe it was a more important thing for him now that he was a Prefect. Maybe it was more important to her because she was a seventh year now.

"I'm supposed to be a good leader." Or something like that...

"Do you think he would have an opinion on what it takes to be great?" Not just great AT something, but great at everything.
Every so often, Maddie would pause what she was doing to consider her work with a critical eye and then she'd be at it again with the fixing, blending, adjusting. The younger boy's advice seemed to have sparked a new sense of purpose in the brunette and the painting really had improved already.

"I think so, yeah." All leaders seemed to have their own take on what it meant to lead and inspire greatness in others. "I think you should decide if he's the sort of leader worthy of having his advice followed before you take anything he says to heart, though. That's what I'm going to do."