View Single Post
Old 05-29-2016, 06:35 AM   #8 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

SPOILER!!: Ryden, Katja, Gidyun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Distracted by movement under his desk, Ryden jolted in his seat, parted his legs and saw...Gidyun on all fours.
Blink, blink.
"Wrong desk, boss." Whatever it is that he is looking for, it's not there. He made sure his desk was spic and span on top and below.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMadamMalfoy View Post
.As she looked around the room, she noticed some of her coworkers had already arrived. Had she really just walked silently past them? What an etiquette faux pas! "Good morning, ladies," she addressed Kendall and Claudette. "And good morning to you as well, Mr. Reed," she quickly added, noticing the man sitting behind his desk.
Katja shook her head at the undignified display. Was this some strange English custom she didn't know about? "Mr. Yenorin, what, might I ask, are you doing?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymphadoraliz View Post
OI! He smacked his head on the desk that he thought was an empty one when Ryden asked what he was doing under his desk and moved to sit up more rubbing his head "No, I uhhh somehow....misplaced my wand." He gave Katja an embarrassed smile "Normally I have a pretty good hand on my wand but somehow this time I've misplaced it."

Wrong desk boss!

Turning around to look over at her senior colleague at the sound of his surprised voice Claudette flashed Ryden a cheery smile. "Good morning Ryden, any interesting quidditch news?" That their boss was looking under Ryden's desk for whatever he was looking for was kind of amusing. Giggling slightly she turned to give her danish colleage a smile as Katja joined them by the desks. "Good morning Katja, I've always wondered. How do you say good morning in Danish?" It could come in handy down the line, in this profession you never knew.

As her boss sat up and rubbed his head where he most likely had bumped into Ryden's deks Claudette tilted her head slightly to the side at the news and asked "That's unfortunate. Do you want me to try and accio it for you?" Hopefully the wand was just misplaced and not stolen.