View Single Post
Old 05-28-2016, 11:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
Aaaah, that was much better.

Gabby took one of the pickles off of the top of her cone, and after making sure that it was covered in chocolate ice cream, popped it into her mouth. Now she could go back to work and complete her paperwork without having food on her mind. At least until lunch.

Hearing a voice, she froze. Gabby did not want to talk to Lynley because she was angry and hurt after their last conversation. Archer was angry too and told her that he didn't think she should be around Lynley much if possible. He was right about that. She didn't want to converse with her; there was the all too real possibility of saying or doing something that she would later regret because despite it all she still cared about her friend. "I'm heading back to work," she said simply as she started making her way towards the exit.

And yes, she had noticed Lynley staring at her figure. Now it was more than obvious that she was pregnant. Everyone noticed, even strangers.
Lynley raised an eyebrow at her. "You left work early for break. Without my permission. The least you can do is give me your time, Gabby," she said softly. "I'll even buy you another ice cream." Sigh. She just wanted to talk. "I just...think we need to talk. I can't work like this anymore."

It was becoming distracting, a nuisance, and....a dead weight in the pit of Lynley's stomach. All the time. She wasn't even sleeping well at night anymore. Could Gabby see the bags under her eyes? Ugh.

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin