View Single Post
Old 05-25-2016, 12:44 PM   #18 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
Even if he had given Hadleigh a somewhat vague answer, she seemed to be satisfied with it. If she had any more curiosities about portraits, he was sure he could answer them during their weekly painting sessions.

"Well, I probably should get these books put away." Even though there weren't too many, his arms were starting to get tired and he didn't want to keep Hadleigh any longer anyway. "I'll see you this Monday then." And also in class of course. "Feel free to look around at the artifacts though." That was what the room was for of course and he did want his students to enjoy it.

And with that, he gave her a smile and nodded, and he headed out to his office.
Hady smiled softly nodding her head. "I'll be there Sir." There was noway she would be missing it unless like something huge happened which she doubted. Come Monday evening she would be there with her sketch pad.

She planned on looking around for just a little bit longer. Maybe that portrait women would return. If not she could always just check out everything else before making her way to her next lesson.

You are Bread!