View Single Post
Old 05-25-2016, 12:33 AM   #17 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritWolfe Malfoy View Post
Now Hady hadn't meant to prolong the Professor from continuing on with whatever it was he needed to be doing but it was a question she had been thinking about. So while it was still on her mind there was no better time for her to ask it and receive an answer.

Ah, this was very good to know. It was exactly the type of answer she had wanted and would serve her well when she was ready to paint her first portrait someday. "Thank you Sir, I'll certainly be keeping that in mind." Along with everything else he had already told her about portraits. It was all important and would serve her well when it came time to figure out what she was going to do. Right now it wasn't a big deal though as she still had plenty of time.
Even if he had given Hadleigh a somewhat vague answer, she seemed to be satisfied with it. If she had any more curiosities about portraits, he was sure he could answer them during their weekly painting sessions.

"Well, I probably should get these books put away." Even though there weren't too many, his arms were starting to get tired and he didn't want to keep Hadleigh any longer anyway. "I'll see you this Monday then." And also in class of course. "Feel free to look around at the artifacts though." That was what the room was for of course and he did want his students to enjoy it.

And with that, he gave her a smile and nodded, and he headed out to his office.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line