View Single Post
Old 05-24-2016, 12:17 AM   #20 (permalink)
hpluvr037
Dark Force Defense League
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Finnlay 'Finn' Cameron Muir
Fifth Year
x5
Ravenpuff | Cap'n Crunch | Bedtime Queen | O Minion, My Minion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callie View Post
"Yeah, I think we do. I don't think I'd have made it through the summer without him and Wimple. My owl." Wimple was back at Hogwarts, hanging with his owl peeps, but she visited him as much as possible. Sadly she couldn't take Asher too, because well, that might not go so well with some of the other owls.

Asher, meanwhile, was practically melting under the chin scratches. He was becoming a ferret puddle. Hadley just chuckled and shook her head. "Oh, I think he'll be good to Kurwich Kurfluffle. He's already attached to the dragon." He's only had the toy for a day, but it never left his side. Hadley moved it away from him once, and had to reprimand the ferret for biting. He was not a happy camper.

"An announcement would be grand, actually," she agreed. She'd been to races before with her parents. Drag races, Nascar, etc. Dad wasn't exactly a race fan, but he'd get tickets now and then and take the kids with him. Mom too if she was off that day and he could coax her into it. "Have you seen many broom races? This is my first."
Tiara continued to give the ferret a few scratches under the chin as Hadley responded. Wimple, huh? Where did she come up with these names? "If he starts to be too rough, apparently all you need to do is give him a good chin scratching. He just gave right in to it!" Tiara stopped the massaging attention just to see what he would do.

Seriously, some sort of countdown clock or something would do the trick. "I have been to plenty of broom sports, though most of them were Quidditch. I have never been to this particular race, which is the biggest one around. But a few times I have gone to smaller races in Europe." But none were so long or had so many delicious-smelling treats to tempt her away. Although..

"I think I may see some activity by the starting line.." she trailed off, peering over the gathering crowd to see.

Thanks, Kitakins <3