View Single Post
Old 05-23-2016, 10:51 PM   #8 (permalink)
oh its Erik ok

DERP & DMAC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amatheia Barrington
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Barrington
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexander Brian Pappadeaux

x2 x7
Treat Yo Self | +2 | Enabler | Nerd | Blink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
James raised his brows, not at all believing the reasoning laid out before him. "Come on Barrington, I know you're more creative than that." Or was he wrong here? Because basically, James was asking Dante for a better lie.

The reason behind needing to get into the restricted section didn't really matter to James at this point. He knew the Slytherin well enough to understand that he didn't truly pose any harm. The boy was just looking for a good time and a show. At least that was what James had gathered after limited observation.

So he'd get granted access eventually. But yes, James DID need a better reason than that. "You're trying to convince me, aren't you?" Go on, persuade.

And if anything went wrong, Kitridge would deal with it. Sorry not sorry.
Really, asking a slytherin to be creative. Well its not like he couldn't do it was just not one of Dante's strong points. So what now he had to lie. He was telling the truth Dreary Draper. Sigh. So now he had to convince him. Well he could always go to a different Professor so there was that.

"Well i could always go to another Professor" cough Hirsch cough. "But i felt you would be the best choice. And since you are one of the more sane Professor here. I figured you would understand"

Flattery will get you everywhere and sorry Flamsteed. He did not mean it.

-------------------------------------Be a pineapple: Stand tall,
-----------------------------------------wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.