View Single Post
Old 05-23-2016, 02:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Just as he set the last of the clipboards down he heard the door open. Turning he smiled at his coworkers and co-judges coming in. "Good Morning" His voice full of excitement. This was going to be fun to see the students trying out their skills and challenging themselves to new levels.

"Yes I think we are Art, I have put the schedule for today on each clipboard." There were so many that signed up they were going to be breaking it in a few days, but he was fully pride at the amount of students that wanted to challenge themselves. This was very exciting and he couldn't be prouder of Hogwart students.

Looking to Leo he gave another nod, "Yes, challenging ones self is the best way to prefect and to learn. These students have really stepped up and proved they want to excel just by wanting to try this challenge."

Taking his seat it looked as if the first student was ready to go. "The first and second years will probably be the best example of challenging to new levels, but I do hope that the sevenths years enjoy my task I've given them." He chuckled to himself at the lessons they could learn today.

Turning his head as another judge came in he was thrilled to see the new staff wanting to be involved, "Morning Kaysha, thank you so much for joining us."