View Single Post
Old 05-23-2016, 10:45 AM   #6 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default Mind if we join too?
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Katja entered the interdivision work area, never once looking up from her compact. Hair? Check. Eyeshadow? Check. Lipstick? Check. Charmed nailpolish? Check. Only when she was sure she looked absolutely perfect did she put her compact back in her bright magenta handbag.

As she looked around the room, she noticed some of her coworkers had already arrived. Had she really just walked silently past them? What an etiquette faux pas! "Good morning, ladies," she addressed Kendall and Claudette. "And good morning to you as well, Mr. Reed," she quickly added, noticing the man sitting behind his desk.

The blonde Danish witch pulled out her prized fwooper quill - magenta, to match her bag- and had just turned her attention to the stack of forms in front of her when something suddenly bumped her desk. She jumped up from her chair with a gasp. "Oh my-!" She glanced down to see her department head crawling around on the floor in front of her. She hadn't noticed him until just now!

Katja shook her head at the undignified display. Was this some strange English custom she didn't know about? "Mr. Yenorin, what, might I ask, are you doing?"

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...