View Single Post
Old 05-22-2016, 07:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
oh its Erik ok

DERP & DMAC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amatheia Barrington
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Barrington
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexander Brian Pappadeaux

x2 x7
Treat Yo Self | +2 | Enabler | Nerd | Blink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
And he was right, there wasn't any doubt about that. No student really cared about their Professor's much beyond what benefitted them. Most of them, anyways. He watched the boy curiously, staying quiet for a few seconds to consider him without any facial reaction giving away the man's thoughts.

"Of course," he repeated. And now, he had James' attention. "And why should I agree to that?" Did James care whether or not the students got into the restricted section? No. It was just books. No harm could come from those. So he probably would grant the boy permission. But that didn't mean he couldn't play bad cop.

And James liked a good show.

So entertain us, Mister Slick.

"Afraid I can't help you with that one," he replied smugly to the latter question. "Where's the fun without a bit of surprise?"

Well Well Well look at Draper with that face. No way to tell what he is thinking. Good job Professor. Did Dante really need to give him a reason.

"Because you are such an awesome Professor and i want to research animals that are in that section. Plus its not like i'm a first year."

That was basically it. Mostly he just wanted access to the section. He did not really care the reason. While the research reason was true. It was not the main reason. Also it got a reaction from Dreary Draper so mission successful.

"Unless you need a better reason than that"

-------------------------------------Be a pineapple: Stand tall,
-----------------------------------------wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.