View Single Post
Old 05-19-2016, 08:47 AM   #12 (permalink)
Jessiqua

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

SPOILER!!: Haddie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callie View Post
"Um..." That didn't sound like a good idea at all. Well, the no one drinking it way, sounded good. However, Professor Newton drinking it instead, didn't. "I'd rather it be me that drinks it, not you. If something goes wrong I trust you to fix it more than I trust me." Kinda like when you fly, and they tell you to secure your own mask before someone else's.

She stood up and smiled, wide. "Thank you, Professor Newton. I'll see you then." It might take her long then this year, but she was confident that one day she'd be at least competent at potions. "And don't worry, I'll have my best thinking cap on." She never would have said anything like that on her own. But it was such a Newton thing to say, and he did just agree to help tutor her, so she gave him this one.

"Thanks again. Have a good one, Professor." With that she exited his office, feeling hopeful about potions.

Art was not sure he liked the idea of Miss Denaker drinking the potions herself... he would prefer to do it. He was much older than her, so he would prefer to consume it. No harm coming to his students. Well, no more harm than his classes had already caused them. He gave a nod, "My pleasure Miss Denaker, b-bye for now," he said as he closed the door behind her. He put it in his planner, Miss Denaker Potion Tutoring, every Thursday for the remainder of term. He figured it would be easier to erase the plan than overbook himself, even if they didn't end up needing the little sessions for the entirety of the year.

SPOILER!!: Esme
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
As Professor Newton opened the door, Esme smiled at him. He was her favourite Professor because he was so nice and helpful. He also made her think of a grandfather and she had never had one of those since they had both died long before she had been born. "Hello, sir. I brought some cookies." Even though he had probably seen for himself she was just saying.

Nodding, she stepped inside the office and made herself comfortable.

"They look delicious! W-would you like a cup of tea?" he asked, pulling out a small selection of teas that he had stored in little glass jars. He had black tea, a special relax blend he had made himself, some earl grey and some green jasmine.

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move