View Single Post
Old 05-18-2016, 01:52 PM   #12 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
Okay, it was all set... Though it seemed that Hadleigh was somewhat confused about something that he said. Did she know what life study drawing or painting was? Maybe he took for granted that she just knew what some of the terminology was without really explaining himself. "Oh, well, we will need someone to paint from life to really start painting portraits." Usually someone sat for him while he painted, though it was a rather long process that he often supplemented with reference images. "I just thought that you might be more comfortable with a friend, but we can invite one of the teachers if you'd rather." Or he could sit for her since he'd already be there,but he'd rather be more focused on observing her technique and guiding her.

Hmm. So Hadleigh hadn't seen Artemesia either. Though it sounded that she hadn't been there all that long anyway to really see. "Oh, alright, I was just wondering... I hadn't seen her since school started and I was just a little concerned. Last year was her first year at Hogwarts.." It probably wasn't anything though, but she was a little important to him. Not only had he painted her himself, but she was the first magical portrait he had ever painted. "Sure, if you wouldn't mind... I'm sure it's nothing, I was just wondering how she's been faring here."
"Oh!," Hadleigh laughed softly at herself. How didn't she know that's what he had meant? Either her terminology was really off or she just hadn't thought of that. Either way what Ansley had meant was now fully clear to the sixth year. "I can take care of that Professor, I'm sure one of my friends wouldn't mind sitting in on this if it helps me." She wasn't sure who she would ask yet but she had a large selection of friends to choose from. "Did you want me to bring someone along on Monday or not yet?" Did she have time to find who would be best? A friend close to her would be much easier then a Professor in her opinion.

Hmm, that was odd then, no? "Maybe she's made a few friends she likes speaking with or she's exploring her new home?" Hady offered with a small thoughtful smile. The portraits spoke with one another she knew that much but she didn't know how often. "I'm sure she's alright and will return to her own frame soon but I will keep my eyes open for her just in case." It couldn't hurt and with all the running around she did for lessons and different training as well as practices chances were decent she might spot her somewhere.

You are Bread!