View Single Post
Old 05-18-2016, 02:01 AM   #6 (permalink)
Callie

DMC
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Katarina Emily Denaker
First Year
Fluttery Pegasi

SPOILER!!: Tanner <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpluvr037 View Post
So this was definitely her first stop. She had to scope out her seat right away. After all, this was the best part of the entire trip! And though she thought she had gotten here quickly, there was already another member of their group present. Tiara set her one, lone bag on the seat in front of the Ravenclaw. "Well Miss Denaker! How did you possibly beat me here?" she exclaimed. And then, after a beat.. "And, erm.. who do we have here?" she queried after spotting the critter in her lap.

"Professor Tanner," the teen smiled, obviously excited. "Fancy meeting you here." The smile became a grin just like that. "I woke up at like 5 AM and was too excited and restless to fall back to sleep. That might have had something to do with it. This is my first Wizarding event ever. And it's on brooms." 'Nuff said right? How much of the race Hadley would actually see versus how much of it she spent daydreaming of being one of the racers was yet to be seen.

"Oh, him?" Hadley joked, pointing at the ferret in her lap. "He's nobody." The ferret was too busy playing with the plush dragon to notice or care. He even squirmed to get back to his toy when she picked him up a moment to give him an apology kiss on the forehead. "No, this little guy is Asher. A gift from Hogwarts on my birthday first year. Isn't that right?" Hads tickled the ferret's stomach, but he skillfully rolled out from under it and playfully attacked her hand before returning to the dragon."And the dragon is Kurwich Kurfluffle. I let Asher pick out the name."