Thread: The Tapestry
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2016, 11:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
Goblinfrog

DIMC & MO
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lola A.
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emily L. Valentine
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Nick Moonston
Default Editing in later time frame to include Charms Activity
Mischievous Niffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist View Post
Melbourne looked up at Kitty when she heard her voice and felt her cheeks heat slightly. “I…” she gulped. “um…its…its silly really” she balked a bit and glanced up at Kitty. “I…” she pointed at the shirt, “the only thing I had that was clean is electric pink…blindingly pink” she laughed.

“Oh…and not to mention it…” she paused, “looks low cut on me?” she whispered out. “What are you up to?” She asked the second year girl and smiled. Because why not spend more time with the tough awesome girl? Because obviously Kitty was awesome.
"Well now that you mention it, this IS the first time I've seen you in pink," said Kitty truthfully. She smiled and felt the fabric of the sweater around Mel's shoulder. "You could change it if you wanted with magic. Do you know any charms that could be helpful? I can help if you want."

She pulled her wand from her robe pockets but then paused. "Unless you like it pink. I mean, I'm Gothic so I wouldn't wear pink, but that's just me. But I think it's cute if you like it."

But Mel had asked what she was up to, so Kitty changed the subject. "I was on my way back from the library. I'm trying to solve a mystery that is, coincidentally related to this Tapestry." She paused and smiled mischievously at Mel. "Do you want to know what I was researching? It's a secret so you have to promise not to tattle. Can you keep a secret?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kitty knew EXACTLY what she wanted to draw on next: the tapestry. It was one of her biggest obsessions last year, and even though she now knew its backstory, she still loved it just as much. Not to mention that now there was another mystery that she was trying to solve: Where was the Book of Mysteria being kept now?

"Firgura Book of Mysteria!" How sneaky of her. An outline of a large book appeared. Was that really what the Book of Mysteria looked like, or did her wand just guess by drawing any book? Kitty squealed in excitement and jumped up and down. Hardly able to contain her glee, Kitty focused on the next step. "Colorvaria!" She did not know what color the Book of Mysteria really was, but she imagined the color red. It fit in with the Tapestry. A bright shade of red appeared on the drawing.

One last step. "Animatae! Animatae! Animatae!" Kitty positiviely screamed the spell out, so excited was she that she didn't care if anyone passing by heard or not. The book opened and closed, revealing blacnk pages. Of course they were blank, because she did not know what was in them and neither did her wand. But this was still truly awesome.

"I am so wicked!" Then, beaming and giggling madly, Kitty spun around and headed back to the classroom.

Last edited by Goblinfrog; 06-03-2016 at 06:55 PM.