View Single Post
Old 05-17-2016, 03:21 PM   #10 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

There was nothing at all wrong with learning what others had to offer. It's how babies learned by watching those around them and trying it themselves. "There is," she agreed readily with a firm nod of her head. Probably one reason why she got herself into so many different things. Hady smiled. "I'll bring them on Monday then to show you." It wasn't to much as she had been incredibly busy of the summer but what she had managed weren't to bad honestly. Anything he could offer her on those would be a large help.

Life studies? A-a friend? "What do you mean Sir, what friend?" Cue pure confusion right about now. Why would one of her friends come to the portrait painting sessions?

Seeing Ansley shift his attention towards one of the other portraits Hady looked that way as well to see who he was looking at. The frame was empty however leaving her unsure of whom had been there for several seconds as she went through those portraits she knew. Before she could figure it out a name was spoken to her. Ohhh! The women he had painted himself! Of course! "Only a few minutes before you arrived Sir. And no I'm sorry but I haven't seen her, shall I keep an eye out for her?" Was she missing?!

You are Bread!