View Single Post
Old 05-16-2016, 07:12 AM   #16 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

It wasn’t as if she entirely distrusted the other staff members, although Brooklyn still hadn’t entirely made her decision about the new Divination professor. She just figured that she trusted Professor Hirsch to get them there in one piece. Even though she’d managed to portkey all on her own over the summer, when she’d gone to meet Kali in Miami. Obviously there was a reason they had professors going along, not only due to the fact there were younger students going on the trip. She didn’t begrudge the first years for their choice to go to Sweden with the rest of them. She would have herself, but then she’d gone to Loch Ness when she’d been younger. Dragons on a reservation couldn’t be any more dangerous than the Loch Ness monster, She expected there would be reserve workers and officials once they arrived anyhow.

Portkey travel in itself was still not her favorite way of transport. Side-along Apparition, or solo Apparition once they decided she could learn it, was likely her favorite, but then portkeys were easier with large groups. Even she knew that. Besides, it was easy to hide any discomfort she’d gotten from the arrival by making sure her luggage was all intact. Not to mention there was already vomit to avoid. And possibly Dante, if he was going to try anything.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero