View Single Post
Old 05-16-2016, 12:37 AM   #10 (permalink)
itsjustjesse
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

SPOILER!!: all of you guys
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormdancer View Post
Marsha was excited. Not only was she getting to visit Sweden, she was getting to go with VINCE on a trip to see DRAGONS and a BROOM RACE. Basically, it was the best thing ever.... Especially since it was ALSO so close to Halloween. What wasn't there to love?

As they moved out to the grounds, she tried to hold back her bouncing steps as she tried not to climb up some walls or trees or Vince (since he was SO tall) in excitement. Not that it worked, but at least she was TRYING. That counted for something... right? Moving a little here and there was muuuuuuuuch less distracting than full on running around; which, lets face it... Marsha Hanover was fully capable of.

As the counter started, she squeed a little and made sure to hold onto the portkey as it departed Scotland and transported them to Sweden. URGH. Awful thing. Awful, horrible, rubbish, sickening thing. Standing still, she kept her eyes closed until she thought she would be able to open them without being sick. She realllly didn't want to be sick. However, her balance was regained quick enough so she opened her eyes and began to look around.

So.... This was Sweden.

AWESOME.

She listened to the man giving them their welcome - since she was too small to actually see him - before she turned to look around the group. She wanted to find Vince and Lance, or maybe Bella or Kelly - but before she even got that far she turned slightly more to see her cousin on the ground.

.................. On the ground and rocking?

That... That wasn't Melon. Frowning, she slipped through the crowd of students to get to her before she crouched down in front of her. "Melon? ... Mel, are you okay?" Was it a traveling thing, or a home sickness thing? Or was it something else? She tried to rack her brain, thinking about anything that Uncle Thunder had told her about Mel that could explain the rocking... but she was coming up blank. Hopefully Mel would tell her so that she could help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hermionesclone View Post
Unlike some of the students here on this trip, Hirsch wasn't nervous in the slightest at the prospect of using a Portkey. In fact, it seemed almost natural, mundane, even, to be travelling this way. He still preferred apparition - or maybe a flying carpet - but since that wouldn't work with international travel, this would have to do.

So, the Defence professor stood by a manly old boot, waiting for the 10am countdown. Haddie got a smile and a nod of his head when she joined him, as did some other students as well. Right now, his main concern was getting the students to the correct location safely, along with the other staff chaperones coming along.

When the time came, the man gave out a small warning to clutch into the boot - yes, okay, ignore how old it looked - and off they went! This wasn't his first time travelling by Portkey so while he did feel slightly sick with travelling, at least he maintained some level of cool and chill when he landed with a THUD on his feet.

And will you look at that? There were dragons flying overhead! Dragons! It was as if his inner little boy excitement was about to come out at the sight of those.

But then they were interrupted. While the Swedish representative in odd clothing - he had thoughts - started speaking to them, the professor busied himself with counting up the students who had made it so far. Typical chaperoning behaviour, really. Besides, the last thing he wanted were angry letters from parents about him losing their little darlings in a trip to visit dragons.

And then this happened.

This was something he should've expected, really, given that travel sickness was a norm when it came to Portkey travel. But that didn't stop the Defence professor from pulling a face at the sight of the vomit. Sorry, Miss Diggory, but it really was disgusting.

Leaving Miss Hanover to deal with Miss Johansson, Hirsch swiftly made his way over to the first year, just as Miss Atwater dealt with the mess. Bending down, he said softly, "Miss Diggory? Are you okay? Do you need to sit down?"

Pause. "And thank you for clearing up, Miss Atwater." Smile.

And yes, Dante, you're trusted to take care of yourself. Enjoy?

Melbourne wasn’t really expecting anyone to notice her little mental breakdown there in front of the dragon reserve. It wasn’t something she was trying to advertise really hi…dragons sometimes make me feel unstable wasn’t something she’d ever advertise to anyone. Still when she heard her nickname coming from Marsha she couldn’t help but smile back at her. “H-h…hi-hey.” She gulped and looked up at Marsha and was about to say something when she heard Professor Hirsch ask if she and….oooooh Diggory were okay. She’d give Diggory some help later.

“I’m…I’ll be alright sir,” she nodded to the Professor as she shifted and stood up before giving Marsha a hug. “Its…just hard with the dragons? My…parents this was the last place dragon reserve I went to with them before they…” she shrugged and moved her hands in a way that pantomimed the great disappearing act “poof.” Yep.

Because no one had ever found anything from it, “we…but thank you Sha,” she smiled up at her. “And thanks for the hug…or allowing me to hug you” she was a little flushed cheeked. “I also uh…my bum hurt there for a bit” she whispered to Marsha because that was the truth.

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________