View Single Post
Old 05-15-2016, 11:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jessiqua

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callie View Post
"I'm...It's good to be back, Professor." Hadley happily took a seat as Newton indicated and shifted slightly to get more comfortable. Professor Newton gave Hadley his undivided attention. That was one of the things she liked about him. He made his students feel like they were the most important thing going on at the time, that everything else could wait. It was a rare quality among adults.

"Yes, that's right." She nodded. "I think I need you to tutor me as much as I want you too." She was dismissal at cooking and potions and clearly needed all the help she could get just to get to average. But more than that, she wanted to be better, wanted to be able to brew a potion correctly. And despite her father's opinions, Professor Newton was a great teacher. "That's perfect." She grinned. Maybe there would be hope for her yet. "I have a free period every Thursday after lunch. Would that work?"

"I know what you mean, it... it really is good go be back, isn't it?" He had missed Hogwarts over the summer. Teaching, his labs, yes plural, the students, the ghosts, the staff...

Art checked over his large muggle year planner that he had pinned on the board behind him. Thursdays... "After lunch, that would work, yes," he said, turning back and pulling out a piece of lined paper. "Err.. s-so Thursdays after lunch, w-we can start this week. Or next. Uhh l-let's start with... ho-how about the Antidote to Common Poisons? W-we didn't really get to brew that properly last time."

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move