View Single Post
Old 05-10-2016, 08:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
littledhampir

DoM
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alissa Rhodes
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Indigo Rousseau
Mysteries
x8
not throwing away my shot | Slytherpuff | roll for initiative | woof you ❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarShine View Post
As the library was too silent to not hear the footsteps, Katherine didn't turn around to look at the newcomer as quickly, because she was 90% focused on a brochure about being a Healer. However, after she got the main message of it, she turned around and... it took her a short while to locate him. Her BFF Ellery's brother (it was still so hard to believe that - she was so PERFECT and he was a hopeless case), hiding (?) behind a bookshelf. She rolled her eyes not so discreetly, and turned back to the brochure as she said "You don't have to hide, y'know. I don't bite."

As long as he didn't... 'check her out' or something.

Oh no she had seen him. Drat. He was hoping to be able to slip away unnoticed, but apparently that plan was out the window. He scowled just a bit and stepped back out from behind the bookshelf. "I wasn't hiding. I was browsing." It was a library so that was perfectly believable.

"Oh yeah?" He muttered skeptically at the 'I don't bite' comment. He bet she might, given the right circumstances. But he did take a few steps closer. If she was Ellery's best friend he should at least try to get to know her a little. Maybe that was pushing it, but be civil with her at least. For Ellery's sake. Only for Ellery.

He had to say something. He couldn't just stand there. "What are you looking at?"