Thread: The Pathways
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2016, 07:22 PM   #23 (permalink)
MunchyBubbles

DMC & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solana Selwyn
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Selene Diana Evans
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, you | Phantom | Mrs. Chris Evans | Brat Pack | Tristalen

Azura nodded at Jaemin as he spoke. She didn't know too much about how Magical plants grew or flourished.. "That's the same with us, most of the magical plants in our yard were because we put them there.. My mom.. " She paused for a moment, the word making her semi-choke for a moment before she continued. "Was.." ugh.. it hurt to speak.. but Azura took a breath and got through it. "A healer, so we had tons of plants that were potion ingredients growing in our yard."

Phew. she had made it though that explanation. Something that used to be so easy and normal to talk about, was now something that made her heart ache and made a cold feeling move over her body. She swallowed back tears that were threatening to cloud her purple eyes as she looked upwards for a moment, before looking back at Jaemin.

"Mmmm, that is good.. though going all the way back up after dinner.. when you are full and tired from the day. That's the most awful part of them all. Not to mention, you are hungry, by the time you reach the top cause you used up all your dinner trying to reach the common room." Mmmmhmmm.. Azura was not fond of stairs.. Really, she should have been a Hufflepuff or something.. She didn't think she would cut it as a Slytherin.. but who knew really?

Jaemin was cool and he was a Slyterin..

Her musings were cut short though as the owl landed at Jaemin's feet.. dropped a letter and then flew off.

"Really? I hope nothing is wrong then." Yes, now it was Azura's first insticnt to just assume something was wrong when a surprise owl dropped something at one's feet.

Azura wasn't one to snoop really, but now she was curious if something was wrong, so she ever so causally peered over his shoulder.. only to see.. only one line of text.. and it didn't look like it was from his parents! Was it from a girl???

Azura bit her lip a little as she tried not to giggle as what came out next..

Wowwwwwww..

And here Azura thought SHE was bad when it came to liking boys! But.. she had never done anything like that.. Worst thing she had done was write a song for Jace.. that wasn't weird right?

She looked over at Jaemin and noticed him blushing and he angrily folded up the note.. Ahhh.. so he didn't return the senders feelings.. She wasn't fully sure what to say.

"I'm so sorry.. I saw.. I.. was just making sure no one was hurt." Yes.. apology right away was the best course of action along with.. "I won't tell anyone.. I promise."