Thread: The Pathways
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2016, 01:14 AM   #15 (permalink)
crimsonlion
Gnome

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hope Sophia Summers
First Year
Noelle's cousin Book worm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callie View Post
Whoa! "Don't step on Asher!" She whistled for the ferret and he immediately made his way to her. Just to be safe. It turned out not to be needed, as Hope sat down Oh well, the ferret was already content in Hadley's lap. She gave him a few head scratches. "Good, I'm glad things are good for you."

As for her...The danger of being stepped on passed, Hadley let Asher go back to running off some of his boundless energy. Which the ferret was all to eager to do.

Hadley shrugged. "It's good to be back here." Wasn't that the truth. And good to be out of the house. And good to be away from her Dad. And good to be back casting magic. "So what are you up to?"
"Oh I'm sorry!" reaches out to pet Asher. Im so sorry I'm just lost in my own little world. So how was your summer?" She watched the ferret scurry away. He seemed content.

Im so glad I'm back too. This summer was good, but it really had its bad parts. And plus I missed it here. It's an experience all itself."

She fiddled with the sand. Pulling it in between her fingers. She noticed Rachel wasn't around. Maybe she was just unpacking still. Or busy. But it was unusual for Hadley to be without her.