View Single Post
Old 05-08-2016, 03:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritWolfe Malfoy View Post
It was sad to say that in all honesty she had no clue who a few of the portraits were still. In her defense though things got very busy once lessons began and there wasn't always time to meet every single being in the entire castle...however she might have tried. Especially these past few years when things got tougher, lessons and homework got longer and grades became harder to maintain.

Stepping to the left and eying one of the portraits Hadleigh jumped slightly when someone spoke to her. At first she hadn't been sure if it had been a portrait or someone else but a small turn of her head to look where the voice had come from gave her the answer. "Hello Professor," she greeted warmly with a light smile. "Oh no, I don't think so. Not yet anyhow I'm just looking around." Only looking. Not disturbing anything!

She was reminded that she had wanted to ask the man something. Turning around to face the professor and tucking a lock of her hair behind her ear as she looked up at him. "Professor, I was wondering if you still had time to continued our portrait painting lessons this term?" She had been practicing all summer long every chance she got!
Oh, had he startled her? Ansley hadn't meant to but he couldn't help the slight chuckle that left his lips. "Oh, alright," he nodded as she said she was simply looking around. "That's what this room and the things in it are for - to explore a little bit of history on your own, if you'd like. Anything that's not behind glass can be touched too." Sometimes people needed to handle artifacts to get a better look and understanding. And as long as it wasn't fragile, it was fine with him.

Ansley's eyes wandered over to Artemesia's frame. Hmm. Still wasn't there. That wasn't too troubling yet, but he did wonder where she might be. His eyes snapped back to Hadleigh again as she spoke. "Oh, yes," he nodded. "I was actually going to ask you if you were still interested in continuing. I am if you are. And I think you acquired a pretty decent foundation last term, we can probably move on to more advanced skills if you'd like." It was a little more difficult, but he found her to grasp onto concepts pretty quickly that he had confidence that she could handle it.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line