View Single Post
Old 05-04-2016, 10:20 AM   #22 (permalink)
Jean Granger

DMGS & DERP
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jade Joyce
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Autumn Carey
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Caroline Norton
Environmental Protection
Bewitching Bowtruckle | a roamin’ numeral | Newt's salamander eyes ❤ | Ko Ko Bop

SPOILER!!: Bradson, Azura, Ariadne, Isabella, Selina and MEL!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuggleDinosaur View Post
That was Carl! The second year waved to one of his dorm mates. "Hey mate!" He greeting him. He was all parts social today. He was happy to be back actually.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MunchyBubbles View Post
"Hey Esme." She said with a smile as she sat down next to her friend.. and then waved at everyone at the table.. Was that.. Carl? She had dueled him last term but never really gotten to talk to him.. "Hello Carl, and Brady,, and everyone else I don't know." She said with a warm.. but fake smile on her face.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banana View Post
Seeing as the food had yet to be served, a starving Ariadne deciding to wander over to some of the other house tables, the Hufflepuff table to be exact. "HELLO, HUFFLEPUFFS!" she exclaimed. "I've come to spread some Slytherin green to your table." No, not really. "Actually, I've come for CARL." Their conversation had gotten cut short due to the train arriving at the station, so she was taking it upon herself to come over and finish it now. So...where had that Carl gotten off to, hmm?

OHHH! There he was!

Strolling over to her Hufflepuff friend, she took the seat next to him, feeling sort of odd sitting amongst the Badgers. "Whoa. This feels strange," she commented, even before saying hello. They were JUST talking on the train, so was a 'hello' even needed? "You'll have to introduce me to some of your Hufflepuff friends." She needed to get out more. WAY more. She planned to do that this school year, too! "I'm Ariadne," she said, looking around at a few of them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
She grinned at the boy who sat next to her when he introduced himself and answered her question. "Thank you, Carl," she said gratefully. Gosh, she was really glad he hadn't poked fun at her for double-checking on which table this was. As several other people came over to the table and greeted the people around her, Isabella couldn't help thinking she'd gotten in the right house. Everybody was talking to everybody, and Isabella loved talking. To anybody. She liked everybody. Usually. Looking around the Great Hall, Isabella noticed all the teachers gathered at the teacher table. Wait. Was that a cat? She frowned and squinted to see better.

"Why is there a cat at the front table?" she asked the people around her. People who could tell her if the cat was normal or not. It didn't seem very hygienic to have an animal in the dining hall, after all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleLunarLion View Post
Selina stalked over to the Hufflepuff table from the sorting podium. She must have looked quite terrifying to some of the more faint of hear badgers, Her pale skin looked almost transparent next to the black of her cloak, and it made her pale pink eyes look almost red, especially with them now being blood shot from the rage she was feeling from being sorted into Hufflepuff in the first place. Her Silver hair swirled around her face, moving simply from her fast pace, and the black clock swirled tirelessly around her feet.

Upon reaching the table, she slipped into an empty seat and glared around the table at all the happy friendly faces that surrounded her.
Oh Merlin this will be a very long seven years she thought, and took to staring at her plate with such force that it was amazing it didn't break. She took a swig from her goblet of pumpkin juice without looking up, and took a deep breath. She'd work through this, she always did.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist View Post
Okay so of course Mel had to go over to Hufflepuff to see well…Carl really. He was her number one puffer friend. It also didn’t hurt that Esme seemed nice and maaaybe some of the first years were cool? Or good huggers.

“Hi! I’m Mel, Gryffindor” she added before looking around a bit. “Hi Brady, hi Kat” she smiled…”Hi Carl! How was your summer?” She asked excitedly. “Did you have a nice train ride?” Obviously not as fun as last terms right? When they all sat together like a bunch of awesome soon-to-be friends.

It was good to see Brady. He looked happy too, which was even better. Having to watch his friend go through horrible things last year was painful. Hopefully nothing bad happened this year, nothing that involved a Hag. Anyway, enough of the depressing thoughts. "Hey, how was your summer?" Carl asked him.

The Hufflepuff caught a glimpse of a pair of purple eyes before he saw its owner sit down next to Esme. It was Azura, one of his dueling opponents last term. "Hey, Azura!" He said with a warm smile of his own. That was when he noticed that something seemed odd. She looked ... sad. Maybe she missed her home. Or maybe it was something serious. "Uh, what's up?" Well, that was awkward.

Carl's attention was soon grabbed by the loud voice declaring to spread some Slytherin green to their House Table. Ariadne had decided to visit them! Him, specifically. He smiled as she took the seat next to him. "Hehe, welcome to the House of Badgers! This is Brady, this is Katerina and this is Esme. That is Norah, our Prefect. And we have new First Years, whom I don't know too well yet." He introduced, gesturing. Speaking of First Years ... "I see that both Vivian and Kye are Sorted into Slytherin."

Isabella, got it. "You're welcome. How do you feel? Do you like it here so far?" The Second Year asked. Some people did not like the House they were Sorted into at first. "Oh, I am not sure. I have a theory that he or she is a new Staff member." He answered, as if this was completely normal.

He had just turned around to face the Sorting ceremony when he saw another new Hufflepuff slipping into an empty seat. To be honest, she looked a bit scary. Still, Carl was determined to be friendly and talk to her. "Hey, welcome! My name is Carl, nice to meet you." She didn't ... bite, right?

All the while, the Badger looked around the Great Hall for a certain Gryffindor. He grinned as Mel, his number one Lioness friend (and fellow superhero) came over to their House Table. "Hey, Mel! My summer was cool, there was this Hufflepuff recording event ... I wished you were there. How was your summer?" He knew how much she liked music and how amazing she was at playing the cello. Oh, the train ride? "Yeah, I was with Ariadne and two First Years. I went everywhere looking for you, though. We had marshmallows. Are you hungry?" Now he sounded like he was rambling. But yes, he was kind of hungry himself.