View Single Post
Old 05-03-2016, 03:28 AM   #11 (permalink)
Devina Wellheart
Hufflepuff

DMGS
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Silas Rainier Montesh Jr
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Braedon James Lorkin
Games & Sports
1 of 4 Amigos Don't underestimate me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuggleDinosaur View Post
Brady shook his head. "No, you don't have thank me." He would probably do the same thing to anyone but then again he probably wouldn't but he could sense that she was new here and he really did want to welcome her to Hogwarts and the Hufflepuff house. "I ate some candy on the train ride here but it didn't really fill me up." It didn't fill him up but he was hyper even thought he was trying to hide his hyperness right now. Some people just couldn't handle him when he was hyper. "We have to wait until after the speech before we can eat." OH MY GOD! He finally remembered. He was trying to figure that out earlier when he was the only one at the table.
Miranda rolled her eyes at the thought of having to wait for some speech before food would appear her very hungry eyes. " You'd think they'd have planned to have an appitizer... What with all the house elves. They wouldn't mind.... You think they have a suggestion box somewhere? " She finished with a joke and giggled. Miranda took a deep breath and asked, " So, Brady... If you want you can call me Randi" She smiled at him. " You don't happen to have a spare pumkin pastie have you? "