Thread: Request Shop: Donis Wands, Inc.
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2016, 10:24 PM   #35 (permalink)
Krel Ansell
Gryffindor

DIMC & DoM
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Adam Gerulf
Mysteries
x1
*randomly tagged* Norbert(a)

Text Cut: LittleLunarLion
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleLunarLion View Post
Charter's Name: Violet Ebony Jane

Brief Description of Your Character's Personality: Vi is extremely creative and artistic, and has a habit of dropping her wand in her paint water, or holding it in her mouth while she paints. She is outgoing, and extremely excitable. yet still comes off as being shy. she is shocking at lying, but it doesn't mean she won't try

Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: She is very good at charms,and healing spells

Wand Size/Length: 7 1/2 inches

Wood Type(s): Willow

Wood Flexibility: Supple

Core: Jobberknoll Flight Feather

Wand Detailing: This very short wand has a small flat chunk of Lapis Lazuli embedded in the base of the wand handle (on the very end, not along the length) held in place by a silver clasp shaped like a birds claw around the stone.

A tribal like bird pattern has been carved delicately into the handle, although there is no discernible way to tell the handle from the rest of the wand.

The very tip of the wand has been split and a small pointed chunk of Lapis has been forced between the two sides of the split, and wound in a silver twine to secure.

Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand: Donis Wands

Wand Image: Violet's Wand Draft something like this terrible drawing of mine. but feel free to change as you feel looks nice.
Hope that's all good

A 7 1/2 in willow wand, with Lapis Lazuli embedded in the base of the wand. Core of Jobberknoll Flight Feather. I wouldn't bring this back to Donis, Wandmaker Anderson would have a fit about the broken end!

I hope you like it! Thanks for the photo it was an awesome reference!!!