Thread: Front Cars
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2016, 09:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
Danielle_Daughn
Gryffindor

DMT & DMLE
Jarvey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Abigail L Blythe
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stephen Alexander Rutland
You have bewitched me body and soul, And I love- I love- I love you

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
If anyone thought that Bec would be staying at the middle cars the whole ride they were sadly mistaken. Who wanted to sit in one place anyway when there was exploring to do!? So, already dressed in her Hogwarts uniform the eleven year old walked through the corridor of the train and made her way over to the front.

She had heard from her parents that a food cart was somewhere in the train and she could do with some candy. She hadn't eaten one since she left her house! But, the further she walked, the more she began to realize that the trolley was perhaps at the other side of the train. Of course it was. Turning to walk back, her attention went to an open compartment door she had passed a second ago.

Looking inside, the soon to be first year Gryffindor she was sure of it! saw another girl who looked like she was her age. "Hi!" she said with a wave , still standing at the entrance of the compartment. "Are you new like i am?" she asked.
Evie had just gotten comfortable when she watched a girl about her age pass by her compartment, she was excited at first hoping the girl would want to sit with her but the flame of excitement burned out as she kept walking. She had just turned to look out the window when she heard a voice, jerking her head back towards the door there stood the girl who had just passed asking if she was a first year too. "I am!" Evie beamed but as she looked at the girl she realized she was already in her school uniform, her mother had told her to change farther in the trip that way she wouldn't get tired of them so early. "Are we supposed to be in uniform already?" Evie asked nervously she didn't want to be in trouble before they even got to school. She motioned to the bench across from her "You can sit with me if you'd like." the brunette smiled shyly.