View Single Post
Old 04-30-2016, 04:49 PM   #23 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky McCharmless View Post
Sprogs were always excited ter see 'im. Lucky waved at d'gal an' did a little Oirish dance. "Cheerin' for Oirland, are ya?" 'e said with a gigglelaugh, spottin' an action figure dat looked like 'im. As for 'er friend 'ere who could not decide what ter get ... 'e stuffed a fancy emerald green Oirish hat onto d'boy's 'ead. "Support d'OIRISH team!" Master mascot 'ere.

'E pulled out big fat gold coins out of 'is bag and gave 'em out ter e'ryone. Dey could thank 'im later. After d'leprechaun gold disappeared.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojogali View Post
Elsa grinned at the little Lucky McCharmless in her hand. So cute! "Yes, in fact my family comes from Ireland. I guess you could say it runs in my veins? Plus my mother would kill me if I cheered for any other team really..." she considered it for a moment, recollecting a moment back at Portugal when they watched a mock Quidditch match of Portugal vs Ireland and she, only 7 at the time, sitting at her daddy's shoulders screamed for his team (Portugal). Her mother took her popcorn away for that. Evil mother she though amused. "Where are you from? Do you attend Hogwarts? I don't think I've seen you before and you look about my age?" she asked curiously.

"Great!" she said excitedly after Henry agreed to go with her to the petting zoo. Yeeeey! "Take your time! What sort of things were you looking to get? Some trading cards and what else?"

At that exact moment Lucky McCharmless came to life again jumping and dancing, which made Elsa giggle trying to follow he's moves "Of course I am!" she said in a high pinch squeal that quickly turned into a fit of giggles as he stuffed a fancy emerald green Oirish into Henry's head followed to fat gold coins "Oh my, Henry I think Lucy McCharmless just picked for you!" she said between laughs "Looks good too!" she added with an approving and amused nod.
Oh, so Elsa's family was from Ireland, so yes, it would make sense that she was supporting the Irish team. "I think I'm probably going to cheer on Ireland too," he decided. They were more local than Norway, in fact he would figure that most people here would be supporting Ireland too. Plus that leprechaun mascot would probably get mad if he were to say something different out loud.

Henry could safely say that he didn't remember seeing Elsa around either, but he would assume that was because she most likely was not a badger. He knew most of his housemates at least by sight. "Yep," he nodded his confirmation. "I'm in Hufflepuff, going into my third year. What about you, do you go to Hogwarts?" For all he knew she could have been homeschooled or gone to another school that maybe Ireland had, but she specifically asked about Hogwarts so he thought she might have gone there too.

He looked down at the trading cards he just picked up, thinking about what else to get when Lucky placed the hat on his head. He looked up in surprise and grinned. "How do I look?" Those big Irish hats were fun and he thought he'd probably get that too. At least he didn't take it off, and he decided to wear it around for the game now. And coool... gold coins, though he knew they were probably leprechaun gold. They were a fun souvenir for now though.

Clutching the leprechaun gold in one hand and holding a pack of trading cards in the other, Henry stepped closer to the counter. "I think one of those practice bludgers too." He knew he wasn't old enough to have a real one and he wasn't sure if his dad would agree to one or not. And he'd rather get a real bat at the Quidditch shop to practice with it later. Plus he'd get the hat on his head and he'd be ready to go to the petting zoo.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line