View Single Post
Old 04-26-2016, 03:33 PM   #21 (permalink)
Jojogali
Slytherin

DoM & DMAC
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elsa Pinkerton-Oliveira
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gallowglass Pinkerton
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Thomas Black
Snuffles Sweetness | Sirius is my veil dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist View Post
Meredith couldn’t help but grin at the way he crinkled his nose and imitated his niece and her possible reaction to well…anything even possibly gross? Or maybe that was just the reaction they would get when…if? She saw them kissing.

“Oh would she now?” Meredith chuckled, “honestly, I always remember the times I was mortified as being quite funny in hind sight” she admitted with a grin. “Well…depending on the whole how things happened bit of it sometimes its just far too awkward” she laughed and grinned as she felt him guiding her through the area.

When he was suggesting she might be afraid of his niece all she could do was laugh. “No, not at all” Meredith laughs “I do face scarier things than teenage girls at work all the time” she shrugged. “I’m sure if she saw that she’d probably tease you about it though” she smiled over to him and looked at the displays he was eying.

“Oh…I wasn’t planning on getting anything honestly…if you have any ideas on something to offer me by all means…be my guest” she smiled over to him a slight impish glint in her eyes.
Yes, Elsa would be giving him hell later. He was sure about it. After all she was her mother's daughter and Aoife took great pleasure on watching him squirm. "Yes, I believe she will, but I don't mind. It's all in the name of a good cause. You." he winked at her. He wished they had Quidditch themed Jewelry there. But they didn't. Only games and sports. But he could still get her a miniature leprechaun. Girls seemed to enjoy little animated versions of the mascots. An idea popped into his head "I have a better idea, would you still like to go out after this? I could buy you dinner instead." he looked at her, waiting for her response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
Henry picked up a pack of trading cards and turned them over to read the back. He found it interesting that they had the pro Quidditch teams represented in cards here but not the teams that were actually playing. Though there probably weren't any for them since they weren't pro and didn't stay on the team all that long. Or something like that. The thirteen year old had plenty of trading cards, but this looked like a new pack so hopefully there'd be at least a couple he didn't already have.

He looked up again as Elsa came back. "Oh.. it's fine.." He glanced back at her uncle and the woman with him before looking back at the girl again. He wasn't sure what she meant by "messing with" and he didn't know her at all so didn't feel like he should ask. Henry was more focused on the souvenirs and equipment anyway.

Henry looked over Elsa's newly purchased stash, grinning a bit at the Lucky McCharmless as he came to life. "Those are cool.." He wasn't sure that was exactly what he wanted though. "Are you an Irish fan then?" He supposed if he had to pick, he would say Ireland too, but he didn't know either of the youth teams that well.

Henry lifted his eyes from the tiny mascot replica in her hand as she asked him about the petting zoo and he glanced over to where it was located. "Sure," he shrugged. "I bet that'll be fun." He wasn't sure exactly what creatures were over there, but he did like all sorts so he wouldn't mind going over there at all. "Let me just get a few things here first, okay?" That's why he had come over here after all.

Let's see... He'd get this pack of trading cards and what else? Could he maybe get a practice bludger and beater's bat?
Elsa grinned at the little Lucky McCharmless in her hand. So cute! "Yes, in fact my family comes from Ireland. I guess you could say it runs in my veins? Plus my mother would kill me if I cheered for any other team really..." she considered it for a moment, recollecting a moment back at Portugal when they watched a mock Quidditch match of Portugal vs Ireland and she, only 7 at the time, sitting at her daddy's shoulders screamed for his team (Portugal). Her mother took her popcorn away for that. Evil mother she though amused. "Where are you from? Do you attend Hogwarts? I don't think I've seen you before and you look about my age?" she asked curiously.

"Great!" she said excitedly after Henry agreed to go with her to the petting zoo. Yeeeey! "Take your time! What sort of things were you looking to get? Some trading cards and what else?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky McCharmless View Post
Lucky doffed 'is 'at at the employee guy an' patted d'little 'eads next to 'im dat looked awfully like d'leprechaun. Hehe, funny.

Speakin' of adults, there were lots of those 'round 'ere; all kissy kissy, lovey dovey. EW. He jumped down from d'counter an' stepped in between d'couple. "I 'ope ya 'ave a LOVELY time 'ere, sweeties." Blowin' them kisses, 'e wiggled 'is way 'round d'crowd again.

Sprogs were always excited ter see 'im. Lucky waved at d'gal an' did a little Oirish dance. "Cheerin' for Oirland, are ya?" 'e said with a gigglelaugh, spottin' an action figure dat looked like 'im. As for 'er friend 'ere who could not decide what ter get ... 'e stuffed a fancy emerald green Oirish hat onto d'boy's 'ead. "Support d'OIRISH team!" Master mascot 'ere.

'E pulled out big fat gold coins out of 'is bag and gave 'em out ter e'ryone. Dey could thank 'im later. After d'leprechaun gold disappeared.
What on Merlin's name.. McCharmless jumped between him and Meredith, blowing kissed before disappearing once more. Fallow laughed heartedly and looked to see if Meredith looked as baffled by what just happened as he did.

-*-

At that exact moment Lucky McCharmless came to life again jumping and dancing, which made Elsa giggle trying to follow he's moves "Of course I am!" she said in a high pinch squeal that quickly turned into a fit of giggles as he stuffed a fancy emerald green Oirish into Henry's head followed to fat gold coins "Oh my, Henry I think Lucy McCharmless just picked for you!" she said between laughs "Looks good too!" she added with an approving and amused nod.

Despite my empty mouth the words are in my mind. Don't you wonder what's inside?