View Single Post
Old 04-24-2016, 04:28 AM   #19 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojogali View Post
"THE PETTING ZOO?!" she squealed excitedly, clapping her hands together "YES!!!" she turned her attention to Meredith one last time and gave her a quick hug - over affectionate Portuguese kid - "It was really nice meeting you Meredith, you can resume your make out session" she added with a wink and sprinted off giggling. She stopped by the place she had left Henry, just a few moments ago. "I'm sorry about that Henry, just had to go mess with my uncle a bit" she giggled softly "You were asking me what I got. Just a little bit of everything I guess. I've got some keychains, three-leafed thingies.. but the leprechaun action figure is my favorite" she said with a smile as she retrieved it from her back pocket, the only thing her uncle didn't send away. She placed it in her hand and the tinny Lucky McCharmless came to life and started dancing and kicking. It was SO amusing. "Would you like to come with me to the Petting Zoo?" she asked, not a drop of shyness in her blood. She hoped he did, it would be nice to have someone to talk to.
Henry picked up a pack of trading cards and turned them over to read the back. He found it interesting that they had the pro Quidditch teams represented in cards here but not the teams that were actually playing. Though there probably weren't any for them since they weren't pro and didn't stay on the team all that long. Or something like that. The thirteen year old had plenty of trading cards, but this looked like a new pack so hopefully there'd be at least a couple he didn't already have.

He looked up again as Elsa came back. "Oh.. it's fine.." He glanced back at her uncle and the woman with him before looking back at the girl again. He wasn't sure what she meant by "messing with" and he didn't know her at all so didn't feel like he should ask. Henry was more focused on the souvenirs and equipment anyway.

Henry looked over Elsa's newly purchased stash, grinning a bit at the Lucky McCharmless as he came to life. "Those are cool.." He wasn't sure that was exactly what he wanted though. "Are you an Irish fan then?" He supposed if he had to pick, he would say Ireland too, but he didn't know either of the youth teams that well.

Henry lifted his eyes from the tiny mascot replica in her hand as she asked him about the petting zoo and he glanced over to where it was located. "Sure," he shrugged. "I bet that'll be fun." He wasn't sure exactly what creatures were over there, but he did like all sorts so he wouldn't mind going over there at all. "Let me just get a few things here first, okay?" That's why he had come over here after all.

Let's see... He'd get this pack of trading cards and what else? Could he maybe get a practice bludger and beater's bat?

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line