View Single Post
Old 04-22-2016, 08:28 PM   #44 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

"I'm sorry!" Gabby repeated as she watched Alana vanish everything away. She really couldn't help that she was very sick and the revelation hadn't made her feel any better because she was shocked, excited, and scared at the same time; way too many emotions for her to deal with. "I've found myself really liking ice cream this last little while and it's one of the few things that doesn't make me feel worse." Maybe she really WAS pregnant. The symptoms seemed to fit... Sighing, she leaned into Archer. She wouldn't ever be sick on him if she could help it. "I think we are. I'm pretty sure we are." Still she wouldn't let her hopes get up too high just in case; it would be too much for her to deal with.

It was wonderful when Archer put his hand on her stomach, but she didn't like that he was concerned. Somehow she hadn't told him about this. It was something that she didn't really like thinking about. "That's why I got married," she admitted. Well, she hadn't married Marco out of love - that much was apparent from the start. At least they would know for sure in a few minutes.