View Single Post
Old 04-22-2016, 11:41 AM   #17 (permalink)
Jojogali
Slytherin

DoM & DMAC
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elsa Pinkerton-Oliveira
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gallowglass Pinkerton
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Thomas Black
Snuffles Sweetness | Sirius is my veil dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist View Post

The way Gallowglass spoke of Elsa just made Meredith grin. “You must really love her,” Meredith grinned as he was saying he had wanted to find her “Oh…it would have been hard to find me I had to run off for a bit and well get the crup pee off of me” she admitted quietly while making a bit of a face. The crups were adorable but she did not want to smell like one right now.

“Its nice to meet you too Elsa,” Meredith grinned abut the way she was describing Gallowglass meeting ladies every five seconds stung a bit…still, a part of her knew deep down that she was probably trying to gage her reaction the way that she did with her brother and his girlfriends in the past and well…how Blair would have done if she were there. “Thank you Elsa…” and Gallowglass was cutting her off and bringing up the petting zoo. “I’ll have to talk with you later when in the petting zoo!” Meredith grinned as she watched how excited Elsa was…and then it happened. Elsa was commenting about making out and there was no way Meredith wasn’t blushing now.

“Oh…has she now?” She asked and grinned up at him. “Where…oh right.” She blushed as he raised his eyebrow at her and leaned closer to him. Tilting her head toward him she quickly glanced around to see if she still saw Elsa before kissing him briefly. Still deep down a part of her was screaming where? No what are we!?
Gallowglass made a fake-disgust face at Meredith, crinkling his nose "Crup pee, eeeeew" he said in a perfect imitation of Elsa, but he couldn't keep it and cracked up in the end laughing. And there it was, his niece making the woman he was into blush by being a cheeky little bugger. He chuckled at Meredith's reaction "Yes she had, her mother would kill her if she caught her speaking like that". Yep, his sister would kill him after for being a bad influence "Sorry to rush her out, but she would mortify both of us if she stayed" he explained. It was best that she was talking and hanging with someone her own age.

Completely oblivious, like most man are, to Merediths thought about where they stood, what they were to each other, Gallow grinned into the brief kiss she gave him "Afraid she might see us again?" he teased. Guiding her by the arm so they could circle the area and see what was on display - all broom business forgotten - Gallowglass put his hand lightly on Meredith's lower back, guiding her.

"So, are you getting anything? Can I offer you something?" he asked curiously, as he eyed some miniature brooms. He wondered if she would be meeting her brother.

Despite my empty mouth the words are in my mind. Don't you wonder what's inside?