View Single Post
Old 04-21-2016, 10:05 PM   #14 (permalink)
itsjustjesse
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojogali View Post
He nodded as confirmation "Yes, that's the little pixie. I love her to pieces" he said with a smile. He did love his niece and daughter in law to bits, but she was becoming an over excited teenager and her recent obsession with clothes and nail polishing left his nerves a mess. He had to wait 40 minutes for her to get ready for a simple Quidditch match, but no, her nail polish had to be on point, three-leafed plants on all nails.

Meredith's lean into him didn't go unnoticed, it was rather welcome, he could feel the warmth radiate from her body and all he kept thinking was kissing her again. Specially when she admitted to be looking for him. He too had been thinking about her all day - but being stuck in the healers tent had it's downsides. Then out here it was another full-time job to keep an eye on Elsa. "Thank you for coming, I wanted to go find you as soon as I got out but Els-" and there she was. Over excited, nosey and always interrupting him.. Elsa. "Don't do that!" he stumbled with the weight she dumped on him. With a wave of his wand everything was paid, packed and stored and he puller Elsa by her elbow to his side before she managed to scare Meredith away.

"Meredith is a friend from the Ministry Elsy, where are your manners interrupting us like that?" he said sticking a finger in her ribs making her fold over and laugh.

Acting like her uncle hadn't spoken, Elsa gave Meredith her best innocent grin "It's nice to meet you Meredith" she then proceeded to slap her uncle's arm "How many lady friends you have?! We've been stopping and greeting ladies every 5 seconds since we got here!" she mocked, mimicking air kisses all around "Oh nice to see you, oh nice to see you too! Are you cheering for Ireland? Of course I am! Blablabla!" she stuck her tongue out for effect and turned to Meredith "I like your shirt, it looks really good on your skin! Where did you-"

Gallow let out a chuckle at Elsa's imitation of him meeting his co-workers. She had a point, he did work with a lot of women, but she was making it sound like he kissed them like he had just kissed Meredith. Which he didn't. Not even close, most of the times they just exchanged some pleasantries. And now she was back on the clothing topic, which mean she had taken a liking to Mer, which also meant she wouldn't leave her be until her mother came to pick her up. Diversion time. "Elsy, why don't you go ahead into the Petting Zoo tent? We'll be right behind you!" he suggested innocently, ruffling her hair. He sighed with relief when he saw her eyes turn the size of two saucers with excitement.

"THE PETTING ZOO?!" she squealed excitedly, clapping her hands together "YES!!!" she turned her attention to Meredith one last time and gave her a quick hug - over affectionate Portuguese kid - "It was really nice meeting you Meredith, you can resume your make out session" she added with a wink and sprinted off giggling. She stopped by the place she had left Henry, just a few moments ago. "I'm sorry about that Henry, just had to go mess with my uncle a bit" she giggled softly "You were asking me what I got. Just a little bit of everything I guess. I've got some keychains, three-leafed thingies.. but the leprechaun action figure is my favorite" she said with a smile as she retrieved it from her back pocket, the only thing her uncle didn't send away. She placed it in her hand and the tinny Lucky McCharmless came to life and started dancing and kicking. It was SO amusing. "Would you like to come with me to the Petting Zoo?" she asked, not a drop of shyness in her blood. She hoped he did, it would be nice to have someone to talk to.

"I think she has been spending too much time with me.." Gallowglass chuckled, shaking his head as he followed her with his eyes, before smiling gently at Meredith "Where were we?" he asked cheeky raising an eyebrow.
The way Gallowglass spoke of Elsa just made Meredith grin. “You must really love her,” Meredith grinned as he was saying he had wanted to find her “Oh…it would have been hard to find me I had to run off for a bit and well get the crup pee off of me” she admitted quietly while making a bit of a face. The crups were adorable but she did not want to smell like one right now.

“Its nice to meet you too Elsa,” Meredith grinned abut the way she was describing Gallowglass meeting ladies every five seconds stung a bit…still, a part of her knew deep down that she was probably trying to gage her reaction the way that she did with her brother and his girlfriends in the past and well…how Blair would have done if she were there. “Thank you Elsa…” and Gallowglass was cutting her off and bringing up the petting zoo. “I’ll have to talk with you later when in the petting zoo!” Meredith grinned as she watched how excited Elsa was…and then it happened. Elsa was commenting about making out and there was no way Meredith wasn’t blushing now.

“Oh…has she now?” She asked and grinned up at him. “Where…oh right.” She blushed as he raised his eyebrow at her and leaned closer to him. Tilting her head toward him she quickly glanced around to see if she still saw Elsa before kissing him briefly. Still deep down a part of her was screaming where? No what are we!?

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________