View Single Post
Old 04-21-2016, 07:39 PM   #11 (permalink)
itsjustjesse
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojogali View Post
Gallowglass was still talking with the vendor when a sweet, sweet voice came from his left shoulder. He crooked his neck to face the most beautiful girl in the area a dumb infatuated grin spreading over his features as he couldn't help but replay their kiss in his mind. "Heeeey beautiful!" her expertise in brooms left him slightly gobsmacked, he didn't know much about them, nor where they his favorite method of transport, but Meredith just kept surprising him being so versed in so many things. "Uhh.. Maybe a Comet broom then?" he looked suggestively to the vendor for an opinion. "Elsa is.. somewhere over there?" he looked around but could only spot the top of her head as she was in conversation with someone. Probably a school friend.

Elsa's attention was caught by the arrival of a pretty lady near her uncle. Who is that? She looked over the boy she had been talking to shoulder with a confused expression. Why was her uncle smiling like some dimwitted fool?

His eyes even dropped down to Meredith's lips "Are you looking for a broom as well?" he asked curiously. She smelled good, fresh. No one could tell she had spent the last hours working with animals "How was the petting zoo? I still haven't gotten around to take Elsa there" he asked as he leaned his head towards her, giving her a lingering kiss on the cheek.

Where they kissing?! EW EW EW EW! Elsa excused herself to the boy and skipped to her uncle, getting in between him and the girl's make out session, her arms full of souvenirs which she promptly dropped on his arms "There, you'll be getting me all of those if you don't want me talking over this to my mother." she pivoted and faced the girl "And who are youuuuuu?" she half sang with a mischievous smile.
Meredith couldn’t help but grin as she heard him call her beautiful. She wasn’t about to make a comment like that in public herself, but well of course she thought he was sexy…and now her cheeks were reddening at the thought. “Mmm those are great ones or so I’ve heard” she grinned over to him and leaned lightly into him. “Elsa? Is that your niece?” She asked as she grinned up at him.

When he asked if she was looking for a broom she just looked down at the ground blushing. Glancing back up at him she just shook her head, “no…actually…I was looking for you? I finally got on break and then wandered around a bit and saw you weren’t at the um healers tent?” aaaand she was done for. Really. If anyone had heard that they would have known just how much she had fallen for him….just as the thought crossed her mind he was there kissing her cheek causing her to blush a little more and grin even more wildly.

Meredith had shifted and was about to give Gallowglass a quick cheek kiss when she heard a voice…oh…there was a girl with eyes just like his standing there somewhat in the way. “Oh…you….you must be Elsa?” She smiled nervously and blushed somewhat as the girl asked who she was. “I…I’m Meredith, Meredith Stewart. I’m your…uncle? Uncle’s uh Hag Control Agent friend?” She nodded. Yep. Not going to say she was totally falling for him because obviously Gallowglass knew that right?

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________