View Single Post
Old 04-21-2016, 06:53 PM   #10 (permalink)
Jojogali
Slytherin

DoM & DMAC
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elsa Pinkerton-Oliveira
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gallowglass Pinkerton
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Thomas Black
Snuffles Sweetness | Sirius is my veil dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist View Post

It had taken a little longer than she had expected to get out of the petting zoo. It might have been because she had been tackled by puppies and thrown into a pile of crup poop…so yeah, she had had to run to her tent and shower and wash her clothes off so she was, well clean and that was great because she had meant to stop by and see Gallowglass.

Soooo he wasn’t at the healer’s tent…that much was for sure. So there she was wandering around not exactly paying attention when she saw him…or someone she really hoped was him as she confidently walked over and stopped next to him. “I always liked the Firebolt and Thunderbolt ones…but the Comet brooms are always safe” she grinned over to him. “So where is this niece of yours?” she asked a soft smile.
Gallowglass was still talking with the vendor when a sweet, sweet voice came from his left shoulder. He crooked his neck to face the most beautiful girl in the area a dumb infatuated grin spreading over his features as he couldn't help but replay their kiss in his mind. "Heeeey beautiful!" her expertise in brooms left him slightly gobsmacked, he didn't know much about them, nor where they his favorite method of transport, but Meredith just kept surprising him being so versed in so many things. "Uhh.. Maybe a Comet broom then?" he looked suggestively to the vendor for an opinion. "Elsa is.. somewhere over there?" he looked around but could only spot the top of her head as she was in conversation with someone. Probably a school friend.

Elsa's attention was caught by the arrival of a pretty lady near her uncle. Who is that? She looked over the boy she had been talking to shoulder with a confused expression. Why was her uncle smiling like some dimwitted fool?

His eyes even dropped down to Meredith's lips "Are you looking for a broom as well?" he asked curiously. She smelled good, fresh. No one could tell she had spent the last hours working with animals "How was the petting zoo? I still haven't gotten around to take Elsa there" he asked as he leaned his head towards her, giving her a lingering kiss on the cheek.

Where they kissing?! EW EW EW EW! Elsa excused herself to the boy and skipped to her uncle, getting in between him and the girl's make out session, her arms full of souvenirs which she promptly dropped on his arms "There, you'll be getting me all of those if you don't want me talking over this to my mother." she pivoted and faced the girl "And who are youuuuuu?" she half sang with a mischievous smile.

Despite my empty mouth the words are in my mind. Don't you wonder what's inside?