View Single Post
Old 04-21-2016, 02:46 AM   #41 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Well, thankfully Archer had caught on to what they were talking about. Men could be so silly sometimes, but that didn't matter to her really because she loved him so much.

"Yes, in here," she said smiling at him as he touched her belly. Clearly he was as shocked as she was... but he didn't feel the extreme nausea the way that she did. "I think I'm going to be sick again..." This time poor Alana got covered. "So sorry!" Disgusting but she didn't really care right now because there were more important things going on. VERY important.

If there was something that she could do now that was amazing. "Please do. I don't want to go through another false alarm." The thought of having a baby with Archer was so amazing that it was overwhelming, but she couldn't help feeling afraid that it wasn't going to happen. She hadn't wanted her last child at first because she hadn't loved Marco, but she had ended up loving her baby and wanted her to have a family. It had never happened. The only man she had ever truly WANTED to have a family with was Archer.