View Single Post
Old 04-20-2016, 12:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jojogali
Slytherin

DoM & DMAC
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elsa Pinkerton-Oliveira
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gallowglass Pinkerton
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Thomas Black
Default Grabs!
Snuffles Sweetness | Sirius is my veil dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
Henry had no shortage of sports equipment. His sister was a Quidditch player and his dad owned a Gobstones team, plus he really loved sports himself. So the thirteen year old had plenty of merchandise and practice equipment, but that didn't mean he didn't want more. He loved all things Quidditch and Gobstones, plus other sporty things as well.

Since they had gotten to the stadium early and there was still a bit of time before the game was due to start, and he headed straight for the souvenirs. His dad was around here somewhere and he would sit with him later once the match got underway, but for now he was on his own.

And look! There was a big leprechaun hanging out by the souvenir table, earning a big grin from Henry. He thought he might have recognized him as the Kestrels mascot, being the avid Quidditch fan he was, but he supposed he could be the mascot for the Irish team. He didn't really know but he didn't think it mattered too much either. It was just fun!

"Hi!" He waved at the leprechaun and looked at the guy who was obviously in charge. "Do you have anything, um.. new and exciting?" Okay, so he didn't really know what he was looking for, but there had to be something that he would want. He glanced over at the guy with the younger girl who was also in the area. Brooms were awesome too, but he already had a really good one... unless there was something different? Not that he had quite enough galleons for something like that.
After she was satisfied with the contents of her shopping bag, Elsa wandered about the place to see if she had missed something when she noticed a boy, around her age, luuurking around as well. "Hi!" she said to him as she aproached where he stood, waving "I'm Elsa!" she glanced over her shoulder to her uncle who seemed deep in conversation with the vendor "Looking for something special?"

Despite my empty mouth the words are in my mind. Don't you wonder what's inside?