View Single Post
Old 04-19-2016, 07:00 AM   #17 (permalink)
Jessiqua

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
Obviously her dose of anti-nausea potion was wearing off if smells were starting to bother her. Thankfully Zhenya had left her with a decent supply and she had taken some vials of it in her purse. Once Gabby was feeling better she would be in the clear for quite a few hours - definitely enough time for her to enjoy the match with Archer though she didn't think they'd be paying much attention to the game.

As he walked off to get her ice cream, Gabby reached into her purse and took out one of the vials, downing it in one gulp. She gagged for a moment but it was more than worth it. By the time that Archer had returned, the potion was already working. "Thank you they're just what I needed," she said happily as she took BOTH portions from him. Well, she WAS hungry and needed to eat! Immediately she started digging into the chocolate ice cream. "Do you want some of the salted caramel?" she offered, holding it out.

As he kissed her forehead and called her beautiful she stopped eating to smile at him. He always knew what to say to make her happy. "I am?" Glowing, that is. She had thought it might have been too early but maybe not! When they had first found out she had been in shock, but it didn't take long to get over it and now she was REALLY happy and excited.
Archer chuckled. He wasn't surprised that she had taken BOTH ice creams. "Don't mention it," he said, with a smile. He would do anything for her. And anything to keep her happy throughout this pregnancy. She was growing their child, and making her happy was the least he could do. He shook his head at her, still chuckling. He licked the salted caramel ice cream and that was enough for him. "That was satisfying," he joked.

"Yeah you're a bit of alright, I suppose," he joked, giving her belly a sneaky rub. "Hello little sprout," he whispered. "You mama's feeding you some good ice cream." He snuck another lick of the salted caramel ice cream. "Glowing and beautiful, my dear," he said to his beautiful partner.

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move