View Single Post
Old 04-18-2016, 07:48 PM   #13 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aadil A. Al-Abbasi View Post
Aadil looked around to see if anyone was around to answer his question. He thought the question was a rather important question. He had never heard of these corn dogs before. Were these things even good? What dog breed was the shape? Very important questions indeed.

The man turned his head as he heard someone with an accent and food in their mouth was talking to him. Aadil looked at the girl, she was a little girl. Maybe she was like eight or ten. Possibly older, he was horrible with ages when it came to children. "Didn't your parents teach you not to chew with your mouth open?" He was the girl in a calm and concerned tone. He didn't need this girl to choke on his account.

As the girl was speaking he gave her a nod here and there to show her that he was listening. "Why is it not shaped like a dog? I was hoping to have mine look like a poodle made out of corn." His face had a disappointed look all over it. "No thank you, child." He didn't like to share food with others.
Her parents? Wait. What? Ruari shook her head a couple times, trying to assure the clueless man she would be fine. "It was'n' chewin' tha' I was doin'. I was answerin' yer question abou' tha' corn dogs ye seemed so los' abou'." Speaking of, was he sure he didn't want a bite? It was pure deliciousness on a stick. This was life done right and her Mam might have wanted to taste one, her Dad too. She left them in the stands if she could remember right and at least one of them had commented on being hungry.

Oh wait. Wasn't that why she'd come to the food tables? It was entirely possible but Mam had brought little sandwiches for them to watch the match so...this was fine.

Ruari fixed him with a strange look, one that said HE was strange. "Why would ye be thinkin' i's shaped like a dog? Tha's go' t'be di weirdes' thin' I've heard since we got t' Britain." And she'd heard some WEIRD things. "Bu' ye've go' magic, don't ya? Ye can jus' make i' look like any sor' of dog ye'd like, I reckon--Oh! Oh! Ye can make i' look like a crup! I've go' one back home!" Pause. This suddenly got real. ".............Wha's yer obsession wi' dogs, Mister?" He didn't like.........EAT them did he? 'Cause then her poor bub back home............um...maybe she shouldn't be talking to him afterall--and shouldn't have told him she had a crup but he didn't know her or where she lived and her Dad would PUNCH him if he tried. All good.

"M'name's no' 'child', i's Ruari. I'm playin' Keeper t'day." And a wide old grin. She couldn't WAIT to hit the pitch!

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.