View Single Post
Old 04-18-2016, 06:52 PM   #11 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default plus Paige and Cassius too!
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledhampir View Post
The game was not for a while yet, so the team had been set free to wander the event at their leisure. Melanie had a time and place she was supposed to meet her parents, and a later time she had to reconvene with the team, but for now she was content to wander alone. She could see the new things in the new country without her mom blabbering on about how great of an experience it was and how much she could learn and grow and blah blah blah. Yes it was nice to see a new place but she didn't want her mom to ruin it by being all boring.

Mel was hungry, so the first place she went was the concession stand. In the few days she'd been in the country she had missed her native food. She was hoping that this event would have some Norwegian food, considering they had been preparing to host international guests. She was pleased to find out she was right when she arrived at the food table.

She paid for Krumkake and some french fries before going to find a table. It was still early so there were not too many people around yet. It was easy to find an empty table and take a seat. As soon as she sat down Mel was pleased to see the flags around her change to the Norwegian flag. Good, that was a nice effect. Mel leaned back and rested her feet up on the chair across from here. This was a good spot to sit for a while and quietly watch those around her.
It was nice to get to the pitch early so that Isabella had time to mingle with fans before the game would start. Her final game ever at this league, which felt kind of surreal, if she was being honest with herself. She'd only been playing for the league for two years now and honestly this past year has felt like the best and she was truly going to miss each of them. Jalo was the only one who might go pro with her, but the others had another year or two at this level. Bella also knew that this game was one of best shots to be seen; sure she could be scouted at school, but there was so much more press here then at school.

Even though she knew she SHOULD eat something, honestly, Bella found her stomach turning at the thought of consuming even the smallest amount of food. So she mainly wondered around the concessions until she spotted one of teammates - and fellow chasers - sitting at a table with two others she didn't recognize. "Mel!" she called and waved at the younger girl. "How can you possibly eat so much before the game?" She felt like she was going to throw up; which was a bizarre sensation because usually the seventeen year old had the appetite of a teenage boy, but not today. So much pressure today. Her parents and brother were around someplace too.

Turning to the other two at the table with them, Bella grinned in a friendly smile at the pair. "Hi there, I'm Isabella, Norwegian Chaser, so you two best be supporting Norway." You know, cause they were sitting with two of the chasers.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.