View Single Post
Old 04-18-2016, 06:18 PM   #10 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aadil A. Al-Abbasi View Post
What was that smell? Aadil walked away from his stand and followed the wonderful aroma of food, he hadn't realized how hungry he was in this moment. It was perfectly find for his to take a break from his magic carpet stand since there was no one showing up at the moment. His stomach growled louder, the man followed the scent of the food.

Aadil made his way gracefully towards the concession stands. What did he want to eat today? Was there even anything good to eat? The man looked up at the menu with his hands his in pants pockets. His brown eyes traced through the menu. What was a corn dog? Was it corn on the cob but in the shape of a dog?

"Can anyone tell me what a corn dog is?"
Sweet Merlin alive! Why didn't they tell her there would be this much food? Why did they LET her near all this food before the match? It was sabotage, it was on the side of those Norwegians but at the moment the 14 year didn't care--a fact evident in the way she seemed to be stuffing her face.

It was perfectly normal to stand by the table you've just bought food from while stuffing your face on account of...what if you got hungry by the time you walked away and had to come BACK?? Nothing doing, she was standing right here until she could feel the walls of her stomach stretch into every other organ she had. There was room, she was sure of it--

Eh?

"V'is 's a co'dog." She informed the man, while pointing to the snack currently half stuck in her mouth. Ruari took a proper bite, severing it in half and swallowing the bit in her mouth before trying again--because she was nothing if not helpful and the man had obviously not LIVED til he had one. "Th' beauty 'ere happens ti be a corn dog. Did ya want a bite?" because he could totally have this other half. She could maybe buy another.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.