View Single Post
Old 04-05-2016, 11:59 AM   #10 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Default You lovely bunch! <3
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Addison smiled warmly as the man before her introduced himself as Thomas Black. He appeared slightly surprised by the fact that she wanted them all to use her first name. Was this uncommon? If it was, it would just have to be something they got used to. "Well I finally agreed to follow my brother-in-laws advice and move closer to him and my niece. My former training and jobs in America gave me the opportunity to move upwards in the ranks so like most I took it." Yes this was a bit vague on details right now but if he wanted to know more she wouldn't mind telling him.

Within moments two more joined the small group. Addison turned towards the women with a light smile as she held her hand out to shake that of the one offered to her. "Nice to meet you Lis, I am but please just Addison," this was said mainly to Lis but also meant for Vanessa as well as she had now shifted to shake her hand as well. A polite bunch of men and women they all were. She liked it.

"Oh, you have a son? Does he attend Hogwarts?" she asked overhearing Thomas. Maybe his boy went to school with her niece.

You are Bread!