Thread: The Couches
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2016, 03:20 PM   #103 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default woot! one of you came :D
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Though Tia hadn't told her fellow student leaders she would be here, she hoped they needed just as much a break and quiet time as she needed. But after a few moments of peaceful silence, Tia figured they were enjoying the sunshine or forever studying or hanging out with significant others. That was when Penelope entered. "Hey Penelope," she greeted back

Oh good, and the younger eagle ate a cookie, meaning she wouldn't be forced to eat them all out of guilt. "All the time, but it's kind of exciting too. The freedom to go where I want, when I want, without being bound by underage magic laws or restricted by school." Of course she'd still be restricted but it was more downtime then a rigid school schedule like Hogwarts provided. "I'll miss ya too and well, all you eaglets, but you'll be a great seventh year. I know the younger eaglets will be under good care." She fell quiet a moment, reflecting on her post-Hogwarts career and how concentrated her studies would be compared to now. "I'm headed to the Wizarding University in Sydney in the Fall. I'm scared because even though I'm from Italy, Sydney is like the other side of the world." Literally. "It'll be exciting though. Studying more in-depth on the protection of magical creatures, particular ones at risk for extinction."

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake