View Single Post
Old 03-25-2016, 06:34 PM   #29 (permalink)
MunchyBubbles

DMC & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solana Selwyn
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Selene Diana Evans
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, you | Phantom | Mrs. Chris Evans | Brat Pack | Tristalen

Oh my gosh! He was so adorable, Az couldn't even! She had to giggle again as he spoke of her "families" demise. "It is really okay, honestly. I'm perfectly fine. " She said as she bit her lip a little to keep from giggling more. She hasn't felt this light and happy in awhile.

She gasped softly as he went down on one knee and her purple eyes went slightly wide as Cyprian bowed his head to her! Fwoopers! It felt like she was an actual Princess! Her heart was pounding though as he spoke and she felt a blush form at her face as he spoke again.

She believed him too. He was so solemn.. Azura's head tilted a little as she looked down at him, and although she didn't seem to know it.. Part of her cracked heart was patched up and delivered into Cyprian's care. "Thank you my fair knight! Your Princess appreciates this more than you know. "

She watched as he got up and spoke..

"Well there is someone, but please don't damage him. We've dealt with the situation.." It just still hurt.. Though right now here with Cyprian.. Her pain was easing slightly..

She giggled at him as he spoke.. "I can't wait either actually! " She said as she grinned and then.. Because she couldn't help herself.. She moved into to hug him tightly..

She really hoped he wouldn't have to be on the do not hug list!