View Single Post
Old 03-25-2016, 04:34 PM   #74 (permalink)
StarShine
Special Services to the School

DoM
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mona Deandra Hellmann
Gryffindor
First Year
x5 x6
Default Changed the order a little to make sense <3
¼ of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pls

Decided then, they were going to Portugal! Once they went back to home, they could do the reservations and such. Ahh, just the thought of the beach and doing nothing with her was exciting. He smiled, before he returned back to reality. Cinna, right.

"I'm sure she's doing fine," he said, because he believed in the girl. But maybe a letter wouldn't hurt... he'd offer to send a letter later, for now he wanted to hear about her work life.

...and of course, her dad.

He reached for her hand and squeezed it lightly to show her he was with her. He'd already offered his help, so he didn't repeat it again. "I'm sure everything will be fine," he said with a sympathic smile. As long as they got each other, it'd be fine, right?

So, tea and the sandwiches. Okay, he'd get them in a - ah, his old and current students came to say hi, how nice of them!

"Hey girls," he said with a smile, "how are you doing? This is my wife, by the way, Vic. And these are Lux and Hady. My current and old students." Their age showed that anyway, but he still felt the need to clarify. Plus, Vic probably knew Lux? Or so he thought. He'd know if they knew each other or not, it's Deniz who can't remember for sure. She didn't know Hady, though.

"Would you like to join us? We were just about to order tea and sandwiches."