View Single Post
Old 03-25-2016, 03:26 AM   #73 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarShine View Post
Cosgrach smiled a little at the kiss, then shook his head. "I'd been pretty busy too." So it wasn't just her fault. Grading university papers and assignments was much harder than Hogwarts level, it turned out. Not to mention the side projects and all the scientific experiments he had to conduct. Not that he complained, but... it was hard.

Anyway, he waved at Hady and Lux (who was his student at the university anyway, so he saw no need to go talk to them specifically, but they were welcome to join their table), then sat down across her.

"Who would reject a vacation?" He siiiiiiighed longingly. They both deserved it (especially if they could drop the kids at either grandparents). "Somewhere in Portugal?" So that it'd be hotter and all. Besides, they could really do with a scenery change. "And, y'can guess, as the end of the term comes nearer, the students get more anxious," he said, "rushing to finish their projects, studying for the finals to hopefully make up for their slacking off in the term... the usual." She could guess. "How are you doing?" He only followed the league, he didn't really know the backstage of the games. How was SHE doing at work? And more importantly...

"What would you like to have?"

He was always so understanding and wonderful. She knew he wouldn't let her take all the blame, but she knew she was the majority of it. Smiling she glanced down at the menu before noticing he was waving at someone. Looking she smiled seeing one of Bart's old friends. Giving a small wave her eyes went back to the menu.

Looking back up to him she gave a smile, "Portugal sounds lovely." She could imagine them on the beach now. She was so ready for summer to be. She needed to get away and getting away with her husband sounded like the perfect plan. "I bet they are. I wonder how Cinna is doing with her first term." She was pretty much part of the family now.

She sighed a bit at his question, "Stressed, tired, worried about my dad, but I'll be alright." She knew he knew all that was going on with her father being sick, but she tried to stay strong and act like nothing was wrong most of the time. Looking down at the menu, "Just some tea and the little finger sandwiches sound good."