View Single Post
Old 03-23-2016, 06:57 PM   #27 (permalink)
MunchyBubbles

DMC & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solana Selwyn
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Selene Diana Evans
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, you | Phantom | Mrs. Chris Evans | Brat Pack | Tristalen

SPOILER!!: Smooth Slytherin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nc.Ap. View Post

A sudden shock went through Cyprian. "Uh oh. . ." he whispered, "Don't get mad, okay? (When was that ever a good suggestion?) But. . . urm. . . How do I say this gently. . . Neith'swandhassomeofyourkinsmeninit." Hopefully she wasn't to saddened by the death and diswinging (another new word) of some of her fairy-family members. Her wand only had three wings in, after all.

He bowed his head for a second, as if saying a silent prayer to Merlin. "I'm truly very sorry for your loss." He really was. . . "At least they make for some good Charms-magic." That should cheer her up, she HAD said that she was good in Charms. Cyprian, you're such a genius.

Oh, so she didn't have a mate. Useful information. . . needed for urm. . . research, yes of course! 'Research' Wink-wink, nudge-nudge.

"Ah yes! I live to serve, my lady." he said with a grin, this was kinda fun. . . "Shall I slay a Fire-crab and bring you its hide? Or shall I defend my lady sweet's honor?" Or shall I crush your suitors under mine heel? (I should totally become an actor)

. . . his sister? Oh yeah! He had gotten a little *ahem* distracted by her face-muscles. . . they were really pretty face-muscles. . .

"Neith usually keeps to herself, I bet she spends all of her time in that Paint-Place in your Common-Room. She is, after all, a person who habitually practises a specified reprehensible activity. Which is painting, in her case." Neith was weird like that. "As for that horrid cat. . . If you've ever encountered him, he's probably stolen your soul. The thing is a demon. . . " Insert shudder here.

Was she. . . behaving as though romantically attracted to someone, but playfully rather than with serious intentions? (Flirting) She must have been! He put on his best Slytherin-smirk and attempted to repeat her advances. "I am, hopefully with success, trying to court a beautiful Forest-Fairy Veela-girl." he was so almost positive that he was doing the 'flirting' correctly, "And I was wondering, with ambition, whether or not said Veela-girl would like to accompany me sometime on a 'date' of some sort."

Wink-wink, nudge-nudge.

Azura had to hold back a smile as he said that his sister's wand had fairy wings in it. He was so serious about it as well, and she had to bit her lower lip in order to not just burst into giggles.. "Oh.. I'm not mad..These things happen sometimes.." She said with a nod, still trying to hold in her laughter.

"Oh thank you.." Azura said with a bit of a "royal" head bow, but at his next words, she couldn't help but burst into giggles! This Cyrprian! She didn't think she had laughed this much in ages! Oh Fwoopers it felt good to let it all out! "Yes! They come in quite handy for charms.." She said with a warm smile as she finally calmed down.. Ohh goodness, he was so amusing and fun to be around!

He lived to serve her? "Hmmm, Brave Knight, what should I have you do?" She asked as he started to speak more.. Firecrabs? Hahah!

"How about you defend my heart and make sure it doesn't get broken? That shall be the service I request of you." She said as she gave him another royal head bow.. but despite the teasing in her voice, there was a hint of truth to her words.. Her heart needed to be protected, for it had been broken. Even though Jace hadn't meant too and she didn't blame him one bit for not liking her back.. It still hurt.

Azura nodded as he spoke about his sister and she smiled, "Well, I shall try and look her up next time I see her.. and I'll manage to avoid her cat." She said with a soft laugh.. It really must have been terrible for Cyprian to have a reaction like that..

She thought at least..

And then his next words had her purple eyes wide as she looked at him.. Court her?? Oh.. He must be playing! Of course! They were still playing the Princess and the Knight in seemed.. Right? It HAD to be? She was about to open her mouth to answer when his next sentence had her heart pounding and feeling slightly fluttery inside..

Did.. he.. just.. ask her out?

Azura looked at Cyprian.. her eyes wide as she pondered what to say..

But what about Jace? She asked herself as she bit her lip a little

What ABOUT him? He was her friend.. and just that. And she needed to just be his friend. Sure she had ideas of them growing up and Jace finally coming to like her.. But.. She couldn't put something like that on him! She couldn't secretly long after him, while trying her hardest to be the girl he liked.. She couldn't do that. It wasn't fair to him.

She needed to be his friend and nothing more. He would probably be so relieved when she told him she didn't like him anymore..

That thought twisted her heart.. but gave her clarity...To say what she was going to say next.

"Said Veela-girl, would love to accompany you on a date of some sort.. sometime." She said with a warm smile back at him.