View Single Post
Old 03-23-2016, 04:22 PM   #26 (permalink)
Hiraeth

DERP & DMT
Antipodean Opaleye

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Grimm Stark
Transportation
Sassenach l theJoff l RoughDough l Aslan l Snidget l My Lord Kate l Dark-Side l BEETSSS l smol George

SPOILER!!: LOTR elf-fairy

Azura nodded as he spoke. "Mmmm, but not the sort of Faires we have around here. A Fairy.." Like in the old Shakespearean plays.. Titania, Oberon.. That sort of thing. She liked to imagine that at least. Who knew what the truth was! She grinned a little and shrugged her little shoulders a bit. "I don't know if you would call me Super magical, I'm pretty good at charms though." She said with a bit of a shrug as she looked up at him.. only to blush a little as he spoke..

"Well, people DO like my eyes, but.. I don't have a..umm.. mate. Just lots of friends." She said softly, her mind going to Jace for a moment.. Mmm, just a friend..Her heart twisted ever so slightly, but she bit her lip for a moment and let it go.. Jace was just her friend.. and she needed to get over him, to keep him that way.

Her thoughts were pulled from the half Japanese boy and Cyprian curtsied before her and she blushed a bit more! She had never had anyone do that to her before! "Well, I shall see what I can come up with, but I promise you it won't be to horrible." A thought instantly sprang to her mind..

A kiss..

Holy Fwoopers Azura.. what EVEN? She thought to herself as she blinked her eyes and then looked back at Cyprian.. a little smile on her lips..

Before she pulled herself from her obviously silly thoughts and smiled as he spoke of his sister.. "I might have seen her before? And maybe the cat?" She had seen several cats around the common room, but usually the only one who came to her was Effie, Garetth's kitty. She took to sleeping on her feet lately..

Ahh.. A third year Slythein.. Azura had to hold back a giggle as he spoke. "I see, though.. How are you being ambition and sly right now?" She asked him as she gave him another warm smile, she really hadn't had this much fun talking to someone in quite awhile!

A sudden shock went through Cyprian. "Uh oh. . ." he whispered, "Don't get mad, okay? (When was that ever a good suggestion?) But. . . urm. . . How do I say this gently. . . Neith'swandhassomeofyourkinsmeninit." Hopefully she wasn't to saddened by the death and diswinging (another new word) of some of her fairy-family members. Her wand only had three wings in, after all.

He bowed his head for a second, as if saying a silent prayer to Merlin. "I'm truly very sorry for your loss." He really was. . . "At least they make for some good Charms-magic." That should cheer her up, she HAD said that she was good in Charms. Cyprian, you're such a genius.

Oh, so she didn't have a mate. Useful information. . . needed for urm. . . research, yes of course! 'Research' Wink-wink, nudge-nudge.

"Ah yes! I live to serve, my lady." he said with a grin, this was kinda fun. . . "Shall I slay a Fire-crab and bring you its hide? Or shall I defend my lady sweet's honor?" Or shall I crush your suitors under mine heel? (I should totally become an actor)

. . . his sister? Oh yeah! He had gotten a little *ahem* distracted by her face-muscles. . . they were really pretty face-muscles. . .

"Neith usually keeps to herself, I bet she spends all of her time in that Paint-Place in your Common-Room. She is, after all, a person who habitually practises a specified reprehensible activity. Which is painting, in her case." Neith was weird like that. "As for that horrid cat. . . If you've ever encountered him, he's probably stolen your soul. The thing is a demon. . . " Insert shudder here.

Was she. . . behaving as though romantically attracted to someone, but playfully rather than with serious intentions? (Flirting) She must have been! He put on his best Slytherin-smirk and attempted to repeat her advances. "I am, hopefully with success, trying to court a beautiful Forest-Fairy Veela-girl." he was so almost positive that he was doing the 'flirting' correctly, "And I was wondering, with ambition, whether or not said Veela-girl would like to accompany me sometime on a 'date' of some sort."

Wink-wink, nudge-nudge.

Last edited by Hiraeth; 03-23-2016 at 04:28 PM.