View Single Post
Old 03-21-2016, 08:02 PM   #71 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
Default We had to say hi to the Cullodens
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Professors WERE pretty amazing. Especially Culloden because he had helped her so much, both at Hogwarts and now at University. He had really helped her to develop her love of potions and get better at the subject. "So does Professor Draper give you lots of advice?" Hopefully because it was part of his job to assist students interested in pursuing a career working with magical creatures. "Ireland seems to beautiful. I would love to go some day." Lux knew how special the place was to Hady so she really hoped that she got that internship.

It was settled that they were going shopping! SO EXCITING. "I'm just doing my job." Which was to say that she was standing by her and being encouraging when she needed to be. Adi did the exact same thing. "That's exactly it! And they are biased towards us too." Hehe. That was part of how they knew that they were special though of course there were many ways to know that.

Smiling at that thought, her attention was drawn to Professor Culloden who was waving at them. Awww, he was seated with his wife. How cute. Of COURSE he would be going there with his wife, not like they didn't have dates...

Lux was wondering if she should go over and say hi to them. Even though she saw him at school he was her favourite teacher. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to say hi... Not as if she would be holding them up forever.

"Let's say hi?" she said to Hady before getting up from her seat and wandering over. "Hello, Mr. And Mrs. Culloden." She smiled at them both.